Sunday, November 3, 2013

June 24, 2012 - Peaceful Despite Circumstances

My doctor’s appointment is in 3 days, I’m having some anxiety. I have already made a list of questions for my doctor- I hope to get a better idea of what to expect when the time comes for Baby Johnston to arrive. Also, we are hoping to find out the gender!
Our church prays for the baby at each Mass, and I can’t help but tear up when I hear it. The support has been overwhelming, we appreciate everything that everyone has done for us! This past Tuesday, the priest blessed our baby as well. It was beautiful, and our priest said it was the first time he had done that blessing (it was a new prayer). We are told we can baptize baby in hospital as well.
This morning I woke up to flutters. :) I have an overwhelming feeling of love for this baby, and I know most people would be asking “Why did this happen to me?” or be angry…but I feel at peace. Everyday I pray and thank God for my husband and for my precious child. I am thankful, even under the circumstances.
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment