Sunday, November 3, 2013

September 2, 2012 - Good News

I’m so excited to announce that our genetic testing results came back NORMAL!!! I have a doctor’s appointment in 2 days, so we will learn more about our results ( I believe perhaps percentages of changes for anencephaly and other abnormalities). It’s a relief knowing knowing that our chances of having another anencephaly baby are not higher than any other couple. Kassidy is our special angel baby.
Kassidy has been VERY active. Each kick is a reminder of why I chose the path I chose. I love her so much. My emotions about this whole thing have shifted the past few weeks. I feel happier enjoying my pregnancy – I have an appetite back! I feel her move ALL day long! I feel more like myself. :)
Yesterday was my 24th Birthday, and also a celebration of beginning another month with her!
Love,
Stevie, Kelsey & Baby Kassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment