Sunday, November 3, 2013

November 29, 2012 - Kassidy is on an Anencephaly Website!

Hi All!
Kassidy’s story was added to an anencephaly website:
It has a shorter version of her diagnosis and delivery.
It’s been a little over three weeks since she was born, I miss her a lot. I visit the cemetery about 4-5 times a week right now. Usually, I just sit there and cry. Sometimes I talk to her. Stevie and I brought her a little pink Christmas tree. She is the only baby there with a pink tree (she needed something girly). Her headstone won’t be there for a while longer, maybe 9 weeks. I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
I  began writing her book. I’m on the third chapter right now, it’s moving pretty fast. I hope I am able to remember every important detail. The book will capture more of my emotions than this blog, I think. I have room to elaborate on details and encounters I had with doctors, etc. I’m not sure where to begin with finding a publishing company….?
God Bless,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment