Sunday, November 3, 2013

October 26, 2012 - Braxton Hicks Picking up

On 10-24-12 I saw Dr. Connors for a quick check-up. Kassidy’s heart rate was 141 (lowest it’s been, but still in the ‘green’). I talked to my doctor about how I will deliver again, and she said that other doctors in the practice recommended attempting a vaginal delivery. We still plan on an ultrasound when I am 36 weeks to measure Kassidy’s tummy (omphalocele). At 28 weeks, it was measuring 8 cm across.  Anything above 10 cm will result in a scheduled C-Section at 39 weeks. However, if she is at 10 am or less, we will try to induce. The are so many “what-ifs” involved in an induction. It may not work, as Kassidy’s position has to be just right and her tiny head may not place enough pressure on the cervix.
This week I began noticing Braxton Hicks contractions. I can’t quite pinpoint when they begin or end, but I can feel my stomach tighten up and I get uncomfortable for a moment. They don’t hurt, but MAN! are they weird…. I’m also suspecting that Kassidy is turning another direction. Her movements have changed…maybe she isn’t head down anymore. Honestly, that girl can spin any which way she pleases. Enjoy yourself little lady!
Last night my sister-in-law got married (Congratulations Tiffany and Ehan!) I could tell Kassidy could hear the music and feel me dancing- she kept on dancing along too.
Tonight we are going to a Halloween party. Stevie and I are dressing up as hippies. I’m going to cut a hole in my tie-dye shirt and paint my belly like a giant peace sign! :) I’ll be sure to post a picture on this blog for share.
Here are two pictures from the wedding last night:

32 1/2 WEEKS

No comments:

Post a Comment